Kahuna Casino and Mucho Vegas Casino Now Accepting Cryptocurrencies
As reported earlier in the week, the ABA is looking to convince Australian banks to block all gambling transactions for credit cards. This could make it tougher to deposit at Australian online casinos in the near future.
Fortunately, two of our casino partners are looking to provide you solutions rather than restrictions. Both Kahuna Casino and Mucho Vegas Casino have announced that they will now start accepting cryptocurrencies. Since cryptocurrencies are unregulated, you will not have to worry about the government stepping in and stopping you from using it to fund your online casino account.
Deposit Using Bitcoin and 9 Other Cryptocurrencies
If you have been concerned over potential credit card bans, worry no more. Both Kahuna Casino and Mucho Vegas Casino have joined the ranks of online casinos that now accept cryptocurrency. Unlike some casinos, they accept 10 different cryptos, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Dash.
The ability to use cryptocurrency will make online transfers easier for online casino players. Rather than worrying about whether your bank account or credit card will process, you can simply send some crypto from your digital wallet to the casino.
There are several advantages to using crypto, including:
- No credit card fees
- No banking fees
- Faster withdrawals
- Low minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts
The minimum deposit at both casinos is just $10. Minimum withdrawals are a lot lower at just $10 as well. This is significantly lower than the average $100 withdrawal the casino has in place for all other payment options.
Guide to Using Cryptocurrency
If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, don’t worry as Kahuna Casino and Mucho Vegas have put together a handy guide for you. Below is the instructions directly from the casinos:
- Create an account with a reputable cryptocurrency exchange. Several exchanges are affiliated with trade group Blockchain Australia. Blockchain Australia policies the crypto industry in Australia. Those exchanges include:Coinspot
- Purchase cryptocurrencies on the exchange. You can send funds from BPAY, POLi or other online payment services to make cryptocurrency purchases. The casinos recommend that you purchase Dash or Ethereum for faster transactions.
After purchasing your crypto, you can then deposit to the casino. You can deposit using the following steps:
- Select “Crypto Payments” in the deposit section of the cashier.
- Indicate the amount in AUD that you wish to deposit.
- Click the deposit button to load the crypto options. You will be using BitBay Pay to facilitate the transaction.
- Select your cryptocurrency. You will also be given the exact amount of crypto to send to the casino along with the casino’s cryptocurrency wallet address
- Send the crypto using the exchange where your wallet is located.
Note that you do not have to keep your money on the exchange. You do have the option to send your crypto to your personal digital wallet on your computer or mobile device. We recommend that you explore this option. This way you have full control of your crypto and are not subject to service interruptions.
Cryptocurrency Gives You Freedom to Gamble Online
As the number of available deposit options continues to shrink at Australian online casinos, it is nice to see casinos take proactive steps to retain customers. Online casinos around the world have begun accepting cryptocurrency as an alternative to credit card and e-Wallet deposits, and this is great news for players.
Setting up a cryptocurrency wallet only takes a few minutes. However, the benefits of using cryptocurrency are worth the extra effort. To learn more about depositing with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, contact customer support at Kahuna Casino or Mucho Vegas Casino.
Differences in Progressive Jackpots at Online Casinos
If you love to play online pokies at Australian online casinos, then you likely love progressive jackpot pokies. Progressive jackpots give y...