Why You Should Play Live Roulette
Playing Live Roulette allows you the feeling of playing Roulette at a land based casino, except you don’t have to deal with the busy casino environment. You can literally sit at home and look at beautiful looking dealers that are actually dealing to you live, all while relaxing and not having to travel far to enjoy your casino experience.
Australian Online Casinos that offer Live Roulette
All Online Casinos offer Online Roulette, but there are not many that actually offer the Live Roulette version. Top Australian Online Casinos that do offer Live Roulette include:
Top Advantages of playing Live Roulette
There are many more advantages of playing Live Roulette at Online Casinos than just the one mentioned above. Top advantages include:
- Travelling benefits: You no longer need to travel kilometres to get to play at a casino. Now you can relax at home, you don’t need to dress up all fancy and you can still feel the environment of a land based casino in the comfort of your home
- You get to avoid the crowded and noisy land based environment
- You get to choose the speed and pace at which you want to play, you are not pressured from those around you that want the process to move quicker
- You can literally play at any time you want as online casinos have no closing time
- You can choose how much you want to bet: Many Land Based casinos have minimum betting amounts in order to play at the casino, whereas Online and Live Casinos you can choose your betting stake
- Playing online allows you the benefit of free bonuses and promotions that you wouldn’t normally receive at a land based casino
- You get to learn how to play roulette without having to go to a casino, but still enjoy the live environment.
Overall there are so many advantages; it would be hard not to see why you should be playing Live Roulette at a Top Australian Online Casino.
How to Play Live Roulette
Live Roulette is played the exact same way as standard roulette; the only difference is that with Live Roulette you get to play in the comfort of your own home. What we would like to do is take you through the basics of how to play Roulette.
- There are various numbers on the table: Even and Odd, Black and Red, the first 12, second 12 and third twelve, the last two are 1 – 18 and 19 – 36. These are the different choices you can make when betting
- Inside Bets are placed on certain numbers and each bet has different payouts: Betting on one number pays 35 to 1, Betting on two numbers pays 17 to 1 and betting on three numbers pays 11 to 1
- Outside Bets are not bets on certain numbers, but rather bets such as colour bets, even or odd, column bets and dozen bets.