Avalon II Online Pokie Review
The Avalon series has proven to be one of Microgaming™ best offerings when it comes to Online Pokies. Following in the success of the first installment Avalon II Online Pokie plunges gamers in the archaic British filled with swashbuckling adventure and mystery.
Microgaming latest of offering this Online Pokie now offers gamers 243 ways to win. The game also has grouped wild symbols on each reel so you can get some huge multi-way wins of up to 2,400,000 credits if you’re lucky. Being an extension of the first game Avalon II Online Pokie is an extended version of the Arthurian-themed Avalon, but has more features that improve your chances of winning big.
Play Avalon II at Best Online Casinos Australia
Avalon II Online Pokie Bonuses And Promotions
Bonuses are triggered when a player gets at least 3 scattered Grail symbols on the reel. Once triggered, a player will move to the first stage of the quest and passing in each of these quests will move you to the next one. If a gamer pass all 8 stages successfully, they can win the highest number of credits.
Bonuses are as follows:
- Lake of Legend The gamer must reforge the sword Excalibur to win
- Misty Vale The gamer can win 15 Free Spins by choosing on the symbols as an Extra Wild
- Whispering Woods is also known as Forest Fall. The gamer has the option between two options. Whispering Woods is a pick style Bonus whilst Forest Falls is a Free Spins option.
- Dusky Moors is Match 2 Bonus feature which triggers wins
- Morgan’s Keep Gamers are offered 20 free spins with Rolling Reels
- Hall of Shadows The gamer must defeat the Black Knight to win the holy grail
- Isle of Avalon This is the Spin the wheel to win Bonus where you can win s high as 5,999 times your bet
Avalon II Online Pokie is a 5 Reel and 20 Pay-line Video Pokie which proved to be one of the most popular games of 2014 which allows gamers to pocket up 15,000 credits and up to 105,000 coins in the Free Spins feature. It’s clear to see why this online Pokie is so popular among gamers. Try it out at your favourite online casino today!
ALNA and LRA Merger to Benefit Lottery Industry
An expected merger between two of major lottery industry bodies has finally concluded. Late last week, the Australian Lottery and Newsagents...