Online Sic Bo Australia
Online Sic Bo is becoming an increasingly popular among Aussie gamblers. Due to the growing interest in this exciting online casino game, we at Sun Vegas, thought that it was time we gave our gamblers a bit of insight into what the game is all about. Sic Bo takes many names such as Dai Siu, Tai Sai or Hi-Lo. Ultimately, this game consists of three dice, which players place bets on what they expect the total value of the dice roll will be.
Play Sic Bo at Best Online Casinos
Sic Bo – History Lesson
The precise origins of Sic Bo remain unknown to this day, yet there are many that confirm that the game is an old one. One thing we do know about Sic Bo, however, is that it means ‘precious dice’ The first recordings of the game are said to be in China, where the game was referred to as Dai Siu or Tai Sai. The casino game seems to have then travelled to the Western world during the building of the Transcontinental Railroad. It was here that the Chinese railroad labourers introduced the Americans to the game. From this point onward, the game slowly but steadily made its way to carnivals. The winning at these carnivals was surprisingly a lot less than what you’d find at a normal land-based casino. The game broke into the brick-and-mortar casino space in the 1970s, in Macau. It was only in the 1990s that Las Vegas decided to jump onto the bandwagon and take Sic Bo on in their casinos.
Playing Sic Bo Online
Sic Bo is a very simple game to play. All you have to do is wager on the predicted outcome of the dice roll. The only thing that makes this game a little tough to grasp are the different types of bets that can be placed and that the game is played with three dice instead of just two, like in Craps. Although these factors make the game slightly difficult to understand, they do add an element of thrill and excitement. So, before we dive into the complexities of the game, let us give you a quick rundown of how to play:
- Start off by, placing a bet on the betting table.
- The betting areas are demarcated, and players can place as many of these bets as they like.
- Players can also bet on various combinations and outcomes.
- When playing online, the Random Number Generator (RNG) reveals the outcome of the roll and displays the results.
- Finally, once the results have been revealed the winning bets will be paid out.
Australian Sic Bo Bets
So, now that we know how to play Sic Bo, let’s take a look at what kind of bets that you can use when playing the casino game. Here is a list of the different types of bets you can place:
- Big: betting that the sum of the three dice will total between 11 and 17.
- Small: making a bet that the total of the three-dice combined will be between 4 and 10.
- Duo: This is when a player wagers that two different numbers will be rolled on any two of the three dice.
- Two of a kind: a wager that any two of the three dice will show one specific number. Another name for this bet is a ‘Double’.
- Three of a kind: betting that one precise number will appear on all three dice. It is important to remember that this bet has the largest payout, yet the lowest odds. Another name for this bet is a ‘Triple’.
- Any three of a kind: when a player bets that any three of the same number will make an appearance on all three dice. This differs from the three of a kind as all numbers need to be the same. This is also called any triple.
- Sum: so, this is when the player makes a bet on what the total sum of the rolled dice will be. This number must, however, be a specific number between 4 and 17. Each outcome will determine a different payout for this bet.
Top Sic Bo Tips and Tricks for Aussie Players
Although this game is based highly on luck and chance, there are a few things that could assist you in winning the game.
Be sure to select a good table.
How do I do this? Well, you can see whether or not a table will play to your favour by looking at the numbers displayed in the centre of the Sic Bo table. We at Sun Vegas, suggest that you select a table that offers a 65:1 option as the house edge sits at 8.33%.
Know Your Limits
Make sure that you are aware not only of the limits specified on a specific table, but also the limits of your bankroll. By doing this, you will ensure that you do not exhaust all of your funds and that you gamble responsibly.
Look out for Promotions
Specific casinos online will provide their players with unique promotions surrounding table games. This is where you need to keep an eye out as to which online casino provides great Sic Bo promotions.
Learn the Bets
If you know what the bets are and what they do, you have a better idea of the odds as well as your chances of winning.
Be sure to practice before you play so that you have a feel for the game. By doing this, you will learn when it would be best to place larger and lower bets.