Progressive Jackpots are the most sort after jackpots in the casino industry in 2020. These jackpots have seen many players walk away with millions of dollars and become instant millionaires. Book a one-way ticket to big wins with Progressive Jackpots and pokies in Australia. The Progressive Jackpot Slots selection is where the action is, the more you play, the bigger the prize pool. This means you, could walk away with large amounts of real money. One of the most popular Progressive Jackpot is Mega Moolah, which is a pokie developed by Microgaming, a leading software provider in the online casino gaming industry. Many other software providers have a number of progressive jackpots slots on offer. Taking your chance with a progressive jackpot can see you win big.
Best Progressive Jackpot Casinos Online
What is a Progressive Jackpot?
A progressive jackpot is a jackpot linked to a particular game or casino, the more the progressive jackpot is played, the higher the jackpot prize. This means players can win much larger amounts when playing these online pokies. Online Casinos offer a number of progressive jackpots developed by different software providers.
Microgaming Progressive Jackpots
As mentioned, Microgaming has developed one of the most popular progressive jackpot pokies in the casino industry. This is, however, not the only progressive jackpot slot developed by the software provider. Below is a list of some of the other progressive jackpot slots that can be played for a chance to win real money:
- Mega Moolah: This is a progressive pokie that comes with 5 reels and 25 paylines. Players can win a maximum of 750 coins when the strike the pokie’s jackpot.
- Major Millions: Is a progressive pokie that comes with 3 reels and 3 paylines.
- King Cash-a-lot: This progressive pokie can see players win up to $1.5 million when they strike the lucky jackpot.
Playtech Progressive Jackpots
Playtech has become one of the leading software providers in developing quality online pokies. Playtech also has a number of progressive jackpots under their belts. Below is a list of Playtech’s progressive pokies:
- Beach Life: This is a high-quality pokie that can see players win up to$5 million if they strike it lucky while playing this jackpot game.
- Funky Fruits:This is a 5 reel, 25 payline progressive pokie where players can win a maximum of 10000 coins.
- Gladiator: This is one of the biggest paying jackpots which gives players the chance to win $1, 5 million
There are many other progressive pokies which a developed by software providers such as NetEnt and IGT.
Types of Progressive Jackpots
- Local or In-House Progressive: Focused primarily at land-based casinos, these jackpots are linked to a specific casino and can also be linked to various games at the casino. Online casinos also do offer this but it is very rare as they will rather use the progressives that are offered by their casino software company
- Stand Alone Progressive: These are only found in land-based casinos. These progressive jackpots are not linked to any other machine and were the only kinds of progressives when slots began. A certain percentage of the money deposited into these machines is put towards the game’s jackpot.
- Wide Area Progressives: This is not limited to any of the above conditions. It involves many casinos that are linked to various jackpots, so when players from different casinos play, they will all be combined and reach an extremely high bonus.
Progressive Jackpots Tips
- Players should make sure that players familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions of their chosen online pokie. This is important as these often stipulate the conditions and terms that apply should you win the jackpot.
- Players should always make sure they have a certain budget set before playing any casino game. Spending all your money on a progressive jackpot slot could be very enticing because of the big cash prizes that are promised. Players should, however, not fall into the trap of over spending on these progressive jackpots.
- Choose Progressives that have high payout percentages and higher jackpot amounts. Many players have become instant millionaires by playing pokies with very high jackpots.